Well this is it, Mesa Del Sol has broken ground on its first model homes. According to Mesa Del Sol they will have homes for sale in the Spring of 2012.
Home Prices are expected to be as follows:
- Builder - Paul Allen Green Built Homes will offer 1,200 to 1,600 Square foot Courtyard Homes that will range in price from the mid to high $100s.
- Builder - Pulte Homes will offer 1,400 to 1,800 square foot Street Pairs that will range in price from the high $100s to the low $200s.
- Builder - Pulte Homes will offer 2,000 to 2,400 square foot Single Family Homes that will range in price from the mid to high $200s.
- Builder - Raylee Homes will offer Single Family Homes from 1,600 to 2,400 square feet priced in the low to mid $200s.
- Builder - Rachel Mathew Homes will offer the larger and spacious 2,400 to 2,900 square foot Single family Homes ranging in price from the high $200s to the mid $300s.
Eventually Mesa Del Sol will feature over 37,500 homes and could become the largest master planned community in the Metro Area.
Mesa Del Sol's concept of "Sustainability" is an interesting idea that intends to create stressfree community by bringing work, shopping, recreation, schools, parks, restaurants and so forth closer to home. Less stress Hmmm...